Giving Together Annual Fund Drive
This Tuesday we join a national Day of Giving with our Giving Together Drive. From 7 am – 7 pm, we will be livestreaming on Facebook, sharing the stories and traditions that have helped build our school community. This one-day Giving Together campaign is something new this year, replacing our normal, longer Annual Fund Drive. We hope it will be fun and successful! Our goal is to raise $25,000 in one day. Here are some highlights – please share the campaign with your friends and family, and consider a gift if you are able.
- 7 – 11 am: Founders’ Challenge: Are you a founding family? This year, our first 6th grade class graduates, the last of our “first” students. Several founding families have pledged $3,500 and invite you to join them! All founding families who donate between 7 – 11 am will be entered into a drawing for a limited edition “FSI Founder” long-sleeve t-shirt.
- 10 – 11 am: Mountain Bike Club Special- Join us at 10 am to hear from the McMullen family and other members of our Mountain Bike Club. Make a donation between 10 – 11 am and be entered into a raffle for a youth day pass to Kolo Bike Park
- 11 am – 1 pm: Grandparents’ Challenge – Our grandparents are amazing! Four very special families have come together to pledge $7,000, and they are calling on all other grandparents, godparents, aunts, uncles, and other extended members of our community to join their generous giving! All extended family donors (please let us know who you are!) will receive an FSI beanie (stocking hat) and car magnet!
- 1 – 4 pm: Board of Directors’ Challenge – 100% of our Board members have pledged their support. Help us match their $5,000 pledge and all donors will be entered into a raffle for 10 FSI t-shirts. Get your FSI gear!
- 4 – 7 pm: Over the Top Staff Challenge – Our staff members have pledged over $5,000! If we exceed our $25,000 goal by 7 pm, all donors (minimum $10 donation) will be entered into a raffle for an FSI Businesses Basket – a $200 value of food and services featuring FSI family-owned businesses.
Along the way, we’ll celebrate the many gifts and talents of our school community. Tune in on the hour every hour and see how we’re doing!