The Franklin School of Innovation is a tuition-free, public charter school. Public funds fuel our program and help us provide a great education for our students. But private support is crucial to help us provide the kind of program that sets us apart from other schools.
The educational and social program we offer at FSI costs us more than we receive from the State. To be able to offer the programs that we think are important to your children’s education, like the EL Education curriculum, technology, transportation, sports, arts, expeditions, grade level trips and scholarships, we must raise $50,000 this year for the annual fund. The Annual Fund positively affects every child at FSI.
What the 2019-2020 Annual Fund Will Support
- Buses and passenger vans, which make our school accessible to more students and transport our students into the community for deeper learning opportunities
- Teacher training to support all teachers in becoming excellent classroom teachers and Crew leaders
- Learning Expeditions
- Outdoor adventure trips and field work
- College readiness programming
- Arts and athletics, including band, chorus, visual arts, theatre, and multiple sports, creating many ways for students to follow their passions or try something new
- Technology- FSI has purchased over 500 Chrome books to support student research and learning
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Are you looking for a great way to promote your local business, while doing something wonderful for students? Become an Annual Fund Sponsor with FSI! We are a 501(c)3 non-profit (tax id: 46-1548530) and your donation would be fully deductible to the extent allowed by law. In exchange, we would be honored to promote your business all year! Please review the sponsorship levels to see how we can partner.
Your annual fund sponsorship will help in concrete ways that affect every student. Sponsorships help to pay for student transportation, support our theatre, music, arts, and sports programs, and support more technology in our classrooms! Sponsorships also help us provide scholarships for students to participate in grade-level outdoor leadership trips and field trips to learn in our community.
Read about our sponsorship levels : 2019_2020 Sponsorship Levels
Download the sponsorship agreement: 2019 FSI Sponsorship Agreement (1)
Send your sponsorship agreement, or learn more about our sponsorship program, by emailing FSI parent volunteer Ann-Marie Breen @ firstname.lastname@example.org.