Need a form or more information? Download what you need here!
- Was your student absent from school Today? Send an email to email@example.com
- 2022-2023 Student Family Handbook
- Contact and Address Change Form
- Title IX Sex Discrimination/Harassment Policy, Complaint Procedure, and Student Complaint Form
- Educational Leave (Pre-planned Absence) Form *Please note funding for our school is determined by student attendance during the first 2o days of school, so Educational Leave will not be granted. Parents are strongly encouraged not to take their children out of school for Educational Leave unless it is an extraordinary learning experience. This educational leave form must be completed and approved by the executive director, prior to the absence or the absence will unexcused.
- Field Trip/School Trip Scholarship Application
- Military OPT out Letter – For more information please refer to the Student Handbook
- Student Withdrawal Form
- Homeless? Please read…..Educational Rights of Students Experiencing Homelessness
- Nominate your child’s teacher for a Golden Apple Award!
Volunteering at Franklin and Our Community
- Volunteer Driver Policy and Form
- High School Community Service Opportunities
- FSI Community SERVICE LOG
- Student Health Information Form – Annual Form to be completed
- 7th Grade NC Required Immunizations
- 12th Grade NC Required Immunizations (NEW! Effective beginning of 2020-2021 School Year)
- NC Health Assessment Form (For Students who are new to NC Public Schools)
- Allergy Emergency Action Plan
- Asthma Emergency Action Plan – student non-carry
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Management Agreement
- Diabetes Medical Management Plan
- Seizure Management Plan
- Seizure Emergency Action Plan
- Seizure Emergency Action Plan Intranasal Midazolam Administration
- 2020-2021 Medication Form(meds to be kept/distributed at school)
- Student Self Medication Form
- Concussion Form
- Sports Physical
- Medical Waiver FSI Athletics 2020-2021
- Concussion Clearance
- Sports forms and Covid Questionnaire
- Canvas: How to Connect With Your Student’s Canvas Account
- Khan Academy – Expert created content and resources for every subject and level. Always Free!
- Shepard Software – Geared towards 5-8 grades. Hundreds of educational games, activities, quizzes, and articles for free!
- ReadWriteThink – Interactives for grades K-12
- Quiz-Tree – Here you will find educational games and quizzes on many subjects, including Math, Reading, Spanish, Geography, SAT, Spelling, Music and more.
- Duolingo – A free language learning platform
- Memrise – The website utilizes flashcards to help you learn vocabulary better. This is a great source if you are preparing for SAT
- Spark Notes – A great resource for High School Students! SAT, ACT and GRE Test Prep and much more!