Need a form or more information? Download what you need here!
- Was your student absent from school Today? Send an email to email@example.com
- 2023-2024 Student/Family Handbook
- Contact and Address Change Form
- Title IX Sex Discrimination/Harassment Policy, Complaint Procedure, and Student Complaint Form
- Educational Leave (Pre-planned Absence) Form *Please note funding for our school is determined by student attendance during the first 2o days of school, so Educational Leave will not be granted. Parents are strongly encouraged not to take their children out of school for Educational Leave unless it is an extraordinary learning experience. This educational leave form must be completed and approved by the executive director, prior to the absence or the absence will unexcused.
- Field Trip/School Trip Scholarship Application
- Military OPT out Letter – For more information please refer to the Student Handbook
- Student Withdrawal Form
- Apply for the free and reduced lunch program at www.myschoolapps.com or under the quick links through your My School Bucks app. If you have any issues, contact Deeana Bennett or Tammey Harper
- Homeless? Please read – Educational Rights of Students Experiencing Homelessness
- Nominate your child’s teacher for a Golden Apple Award!
Register for MySchoolBucks Online payment app
- Instructions on how to claim your account
- How to pay My School Bucks Invoices
- How to apply for Free and Reduced Lunch
- Register: Go to myschoolbucks.com and click on “Register for a Free Account.” Enter your email address – choose an email that you use regularly. This email will become your username. You’ll enter your name, cell phone number, and create a password. That’s all it takes to create your account.
- Log in with your new username (your email) and password. Click the blue button that says “Get Started”.
- Select North Carolina and then The Franklin School of Innovation. You will be prompted to answer several security questions.
- Add Student(s): The system will next prompt you to add your student(s). You can search by their name and birthdate or their school ID. If your student has been enrolled in a North Carolina public school (including FSI) previously – they likely know their school ID. But if you don’t have it, just use their name and birthdate. Follow the prompts to add your student(s) to your account.
- Explore Features: Once your account is set up, you can start exploring the platform’s features, making payments, and registering for programs.
If you encounter any issues during the registration process or have any questions about using MySchoolBucks, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tammey Harper at email@example.com.
Volunteering at Franklin and Our Community
- Volunteer Driver Policy and Form
- High School Community Service Opportunities
- FSI Community SERVICE LOG
- 7th Grade NC Required Immunizations
- 12th Grade NC Required Immunizations (NEW! Effective beginning of 2020-2021 School Year)
- NC Health Assessment Form (For Students who are new to NC Public Schools)
- Allergy Emergency Action Plan
- Asthma Emergency Action Plan
- Cardiac Health Plan
- Diabetes Management Agreement
- Diabetes Medical Management Plan
- Individual Health Plan
- Migraine Health Plan
- Seizure Health Plans
- 2023-2024 Medication Form (meds to be kept/distributed at school) & the Parent Medication Authorization Form
- Student Self Medication Form
- Concussion Form
- Sports Physical
- Medical Waiver FSI Athletics 2020-2021
- Concussion Clearance
- Sports forms and Covid Questionnaire
- Canvas: PDF tutorial — how to set up the Canvas Parent app, together with your student
- Canvas: Signing up for and using your Canvas Observer account instead via web browser (be sure to use our school’s URL below when signing up / logging in)
- Canvas: Video walkthrough on how to sign up for a Canvas observer account (tutorial is an example, be sure to use the URL below when logging in)
- Canvas: URL to login as an observer https://fsi.instructure.com/login/canvas
- Khan Academy – Expert created content and resources for every subject and level. Always Free!
- Shepard Software – Geared towards 5-8 grades. Hundreds of educational games, activities, quizzes, and articles for free!
- ReadWriteThink – Interactives for grades K-12
- Quiz-Tree – Here you will find educational games and quizzes on many subjects, including Math, Reading, Spanish, Geography, SAT, Spelling, Music and more.
- Duolingo – A free language learning platform
- Memrise – The website utilizes flashcards to help you learn vocabulary better. This is a great source if you are preparing for SAT
- Spark Notes – A great resource for High School Students! SAT, ACT and GRE Test Prep and much more!
- The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation – lessons you can do at home to foster kindness!