Need a form or more information? Download what you need here!
- Contact and Address Change Form
- Title IX Sex Discrimination/Harassment Policy Complaint Procedure , and Student Complaint Form
- Middle School and High School Plan C Orientation Presentation- August 4, 2020
- Was your student absent from school Today? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2020-21 Student Family Handbook
- Educational Leave (Pre-planned Absence) Form *Please note funding for our school is determined by student attendance during the first 2o days of school, so Educational Leave will not be granted.
- Field Trip/School Trip Scholarship Application
- Military OPT out Letter – For more information please refer to the Student Handbook
- Student Withdrawal Form
- Homeless? Please read…..Educational Rights of Students Experiencing Homelessness
Volunteering at Franklin and Our Community
- 7th Grade NC Required Immunizations
- NC Health Assessment Form(For Students who are new to NC Public Schools)
- 2020-2021 Health Information Form(Former EMA Form)
- Allergy Emergency Action Plan
- Asthma Emergency Action Plan – student non-carry
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Management Agreement
- Diabetes Medical Management Plan
- Seizure Management Plan
- Seizure Emergency Action Plan
- Seizure Emergency Action Plan Intranasal Midazolam Administration
- 2020-2021 Medication Form(meds to be kept/distributed at school)
- Student Self Medication Form
Transportation Information: Click Here
- Khan Academy – Expert created content and resources for every subject and level. Always Free!
- Shepard Software – Geared towards 5-8 grades. Hundreds of educational games, activities, quizzes, and articles for free!
- ReadWriteThink – Interactives for grades K-12
- Quiz-Tree – Here you will find educational games and quizzes on many subjects, including Math, Reading, Spanish, Geography, SAT, Spelling, Music and more.
- Duolingo – A free language learning platform
- Memrise – The website utilizes flashcards to help you learn vocabulary better. This is a great source if you are preparing for SAT
- Spark Notes – A great resource for High School Students! SAT, ACT and GRE Test Prep and much more!