Need a form? Download what you need here!
- 2018 StudentFamily Handbook
- 2018-2019 Emergency Medical Authorization Form(we must have this one file for every student in order to provide medical attention)
- Change of Address Form
- Educational Leave (Pre-planned Absence) Form *Please note funding for our school is determined by student attendance during the first 2o days of school, so Educational Leave will not be granted.
- Student Campus Leave Form
- Military OPT out Letter – For more information please refer to the Student Handbook
- Student Withdrawal Form
- Homeless? Please read…..Educational Rights of Students Experiencing Homelessness
Volunteering at Franklin
- NC Health Assessment Form(For Students who are new to NC Public Schools)
- Emergency Medical Authorization Form
- Allergy Emergency Action Plan
- Asthma Emergency Action Plan – student non-carry
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Management Agreement
- Diabetes Medical Management Plan
- Seizure Management Plan
- Seizure Emergency Action Plan
- Seizure Emergency Action Plan Intranasal Midazolam Administration
- 2017-2018 Medication Form
- Student Self Medication Form
- Registration Form – Summer Driver’s Education Course ~ July 30 – August 2, 2018
- Khan Academy – Expert created content and resources for every subject and level. Always Free!
- Shepard Software – Geared towards 5-8 grades. Hundreds of educational games, activities, quizzes, and articles for free!
- ReadWriteThink – Interactives for grades K-12
- Quiz-Tree – Here you will find educational games and quizzes on many subjects, including Math, Reading, Spanish, Geography, SAT, Spelling, Music and more.
- Duolingo – A free language learning platform
- Memrise – The website utilizes flashcards to help you learn vocabulary better. This is a great source if you are preparing for SAT
- Spark Notes – A great resource for High School Students! SAT, ACT and GRE Test Prep and much more!