Register for MySchoolBucks Online payment app
- Instructions on how to claim your account
- How to pay My School Bucks Invoices
- How to apply for Free and Reduced Lunch
- Register: Go to myschoolbucks.com and click on “Register for a Free Account.” Enter your email address – choose an email that you use regularly. This email will become your username. You’ll enter your name, cell phone number, and create a password. That’s all it takes to create your account.
- Log in with your new username (your email) and password. Click the blue button that says “Get Started”.
- Select North Carolina and then The Franklin School of Innovation. You will be prompted to answer several security questions.
- Add Student(s): The system will next prompt you to add your student(s). You can search by their name and birthdate or their school ID. If your student has been enrolled in a North Carolina public school (including FSI) previously – they likely know their school ID. But if you don’t have it, just use their name and birthdate. Follow the prompts to add your student(s) to your account.
- Explore Features: Once your account is set up, you can start exploring the platform’s features, making payments, and registering for programs.
If you encounter any issues during the registration process or have any questions about using MySchoolBucks, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tammey Harper at email@example.com.