The Franklin School of Innovation is looking for a part time bus driver to drive a morning and afternoon route each day. 6:30 am – 8:30 am and 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm. 20 hours per week.
Reliable and safety-minded individuals who have the NC Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and P&S Endorsement (Passengers and School Bus) or are willing to get one ASAP are encouraged to apply by submitting an application.
The Franklin School of Innovation supports a living wage for all employees. Competitive pay rate for qualified drivers.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must possess a valid NC driver’s license.
- Must have had a valid driver’s license for a minimum of two years.
Within past 12 months
- No conviction of any moving violation
- No pending charge of any moving violation
- No more than one charge of any moving violation, regardless of disposition
Within past 60 months
- No more than three charges of moving violations of any kind
- No conviction of a moving violation combined with any other charge of a moving violation
- No charge of DWI or DUI
- No charge for reckless driving
- No charge for passing a stopped school bus
Within past 10 years
- No suspension or revocation of the driving privilege, other than for such status offenses as lapsed insurance, failure to appear in court, and failure to comply with out-of-state citation; provided that there be no more than one suspension or revocation for such status offenses within the past 10 years.
- No more than one charge of DWI or DUI
Anyone who meets the above requirements and is interested in becoming a school bus driver for the Franklin School of Innovation may apply by filling out a job application form.